Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Color Wonder™ Fingerpaints

Product Review:

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

 



A+ in my book. This was so much fun. Totally worth the $12.99. The fingertips each contain a generous amount of special paint that only shows on special paper. The kit comes with 12 large pieces of paper that I cut in half. (SCORE SAVINGS$$) We have used a few sheets but will save some for later the gel paint lasts a long time and it is easy to tote away from a nosey toddler. Clean up was easy any paint that got astray was easily scrapped up like Elmer's Glue. She loved the play and I loved the product. The paint lies very well on the firm paper, there is texture in the painting that pops right out at you. I loved watching her rub her hands in the sloppy mess. We will for sure be doing this project over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment